Monday, October 25, 2010

SILVERHILL Director Interview with DCTheatreScene.com



In the second of a series of interviews with Philadelphia theatre directors, Joel Markowitz of DCTheatreScene.com interviewed Seth Rozin, director of InterAct's production of SILVERHILL, about the world premiere of the new play, his long-standing working relationship with playwright Thomas Gibbons, and what makes InterAct a unique theatre on the Philadelphia scene.

Before I plan a trip to Philadelphia, I always check to see if InterAct has a show running. This weekend, 6 members of The Ushers and Broadway Bound Meetup will be heading to Philly with me for a theatre-filled weekend. I can’t wait to introduce them to the brilliance of InterAct’s productions by attended their new production of Silverhill. I asked Director Seth Rozin to tell us about the production...



No comments:

Post a Comment